Initial Disclosure Document (IDD)
1. The Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) The FCA is the independent watchdog that regulates financial services. You are required to read this document, use the information and decide if our services are right for you.
2. Whose products do we offer?We offer selected products from a limited number of finance providers.We will only introduce you to these Lenders. You may be able to obtain finance from other Lenders and are encouraged to seek alternative quotations.
3. Which service will we provide you with?
We will provide you with information to allow you to make your own informed choice on the following finance products: Hire Purchase,
Conditional Sale, Personal Contract Purchase, Personal Loan. Credit reference searches will be conducted by lenders in order to
establish your credit worthiness. Additional information may be required and lenders may on occasions contact employers as part of
We WILL NOT advise on or recommend to you any Insurance or Payment Protection insurance (PPI) products. If you feel you may have a need for this type of insurance, you should contact an Independent Financial Advisor (IFA).
4. What will you have to pay us for our service? There is no fee for advising or recommending any credit arrangement. We may receive a payment or other benefit from the finance provider if you decide to enter into an agreement with them.
5. Who regulates us?Caggle is a trading name of Vroomo Ltd. Address: 71-75 Shelton Street Covent Garden WC2H 9JQ.Registration Number 09125009, VAT Number 218 1432 34. Vroomo Ltd is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FRN 711118). We act as a credit broker not a lender
6. What to do if you have a complaintIf you wish to register a complaint, please contact us By email at email@example.com
By letter, addressed to: VROOMO ltd 71-75 Shelton street Covent garden London WC2H 9JQ
If you cannot settle your complaint with us, you may be entitled to refer it to the Financial Ombudsman Service (FOS).
7. Are we covered by the Financial Services Compensation Scheme (FSCS)?We are covered by the FSCS. You may be entitled to compensation from the scheme if we cannot meet our obligations. This depends on the type of business and the circumstances of the claim. Non-compulsory general insurance products are covered for 90% of the claim, without any upper limit. Further information about compensation scheme arrangements is available from the FSCS website - www.fscs.org.uk.